Join us for our 2022 Annual Dinner
“A woman giving birth to her child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.” John 16:21
We are excited to announce that Visitation House is resuming its Annual Fundraising Dinner on Thursday April 28, 2022, at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. This event presents an opportunity for us to gather once again to raise funds to support homeless pregnant women in need of a safe harbor while preparing for childbirth and transitioning into motherhood.
Please join us for Visitation House’s 2022 Annual Fundraising Dinner.
When: Thursday April 28, 2022 – 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Where: College of the Holy Cross, Hogan Campus Center, Worcester
Cost: $100 per person. A table for 10 may be purchased for $1,000
Event Details: Complimentary Cocktail hour, Seated Dinner, Visitation House Presentation, and Silent Auction.
Keynote Speaker: Janice Chik Breidenbach Ph.D
Online ticket registration ends on April 21st at midnight
Check out this year's silent auction items...
1) Set of Patriot Super Bowl Memorabilia
2) Ted Williams at Holy Cross Framed Art
3) 2 Tickets to Woo Sox Game behind 1st Base Box date TBD
4) Framed Signed Bruins Stanley Cup Champions
5) 2 Tickets to Celtics vs Bucks, Section Lodge 6/date TBD
6) Foursome Weekday at Shining Rock w/cart
7) 1 Hour Golf Lesson with Mike Stacy Golf Professional
8) Foursome weekday at Kettlebrook Country Club w/cart
9) Foursome weekday at Wachusett Country Club w/cart
10) Custom made Coral Earrings by Sully
11) Personalized Fitness consult 1 hour and Spa basket w/Gift Certificate New Leaf Salon
12) Weekend Home Rental Chatham MA. Sept/October
13) Oil paintings on canvas by Local Artist Jennifer Bowman
14) All-boys camp at Sparhawk Academy Millis, MA. /4 dates to choose from
15) Basket of Artisan Homemade Soaps and Gift Certificate to Adore Boutique
16) Boston Sports Themed Cornhole Set
17) Foursome weekday at Blackstone National Country Club w/carts
18) Blackstone Discount Card for Blackstone National GC including lesson w/Golf Professional
19) Central Rock Climbing Gym 4 Passes (2)
20) Gift Certificate to Draught House Bar & Grill at the Manor
21) Gourmet Wine Basket & Gift Certificate Suney’s Pub Worcester
22) Gift Certificate to Delray Roc's Fruit and Deli Webster (2)
23) Framed signed Photo of Ted Williams Jersey
Questions about the 2022 Annual Dinner may be sent to Donna Byrnes at [email protected], or 508-753-3024.
College of the Holy Cross sets its own COVID requirements. Currently, no masks are required. Holy Cross requests event guests to be vaccinated or have a negative test. Compliance is based on the honor system and will not be checked upon arrival.