Will you help us?
Your donation — of any amount— gives a woman and her baby a chance to thrive.
Did you know?
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Your donations may be tax-deductible
- We are funded solely by private donations
- We do not receive direct funding from the Diocese of Worcester’s Partners in Charity Program
- We do not receive state or federal funding
- Guidestar Gold-rated member for transparency of our organization
Reasons to give
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of friends and family
- In celebration of special events, e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas
- Planned giving or tithing
Donations of all sizes are graciously accepted.
Give a blessing
You can now donate by mobile phone via Charity Mobile. Simply:
- Step 1: Visit CharityMobile.com and decide which cell phone and plan works for you.
- Step 2: Call Charity Mobile at 1-877-474-3662 to sign up for cell phone service.
- Step 3: Designate Visitation House in Worcester, MA as your charity of choice when you sign up.
All printable forms should be filled out, and mailed directly to:
Eve Lindquist, Executive Director
Visitation House, Inc.
119 Endicott St
Worcester, MA 01606
Reach Eve by phone: 508-798-0762